Version 22.06 of Raven Tracker is now available. This release continues to expand functionality of the weekly rota, most significantly is the ability to print rota sheets in PDF and HTML formats. This makes it easy for clients to edit and share the weekly rota with staff.
- Add Print PDF & HTML options to Rota Sheet
- Add Rota Summary table to weekly Rota Sheet
- Simplify entry of overnight shifts on Weekly Rota Sheet
- Add weekly estimates for employees on monthly fixed pay
- Add button to reset active employee times on Rota Template
- Add button to reset active employee times on Wage Template
- Add link to notes section at top of Wage Sheet
- Add new Cash and Wage Sheet Activity Log pages
- Add permissions to view and download Cash Sheet Activity Logs
- Add permissions to view and download Wage Sheet Activity Logs
- Add Cash and Wage Activity Log permissions to Site Bookkeeper
- Add Cash and Wage Activity Log permissions to Site Owners
- Add Accountant permission to edit pay rate on wage sheet
- Add Accountant permission to edit pay rate on rota sheet
- Clerical Accountant User Role now required to update Company Details
- Fix Update Pay Rate and Frequency on rota sheet when changing employee
- Improve server form errors with bolder highlighting
- Simplify Pub Site User Role names
- Framework bug fixes
Weekly Rota Sheet
The weekly staff rota (roster) planner can now be printed in PDF & HTML formats. This makes it easy for clients to share the weekly rota with staff.
A recent update to the Microsoft Edge web browser added the ability to annotate PDF’s, with tools for drawing, highlighting, and adding text. This functionality can be combined with the Print PDF option to make any last minute tweaks to the rota, such as highlighting overnights shifts!
On the topic of overnight shifts, these are much simpler to input. Now, if the end time is before the start time, the end time is calculated as the next day.
Also new is support for estimating weekly pay for employees on fixed monthly pay. Now, when an employee on fixed monthly pay is added, a simple calculation is used to estimate their weekly pay.
Weekly Estimate = fixed monthly pay * 12 months / 52 weeks
Reset Template Times
The Wage Sheet Template and Rota Sheet Template both have a new Reset Template Times button. Clicking this button resets the times for all active employees.
Active employees are those with a tick beside the total time column. This allows clients to quickly mask which employees to reset. The reset isn’t saved until the blue update button is clicked, avoiding potential major errors.
About Elysian Labs
Elysian Labs is a software development and consultancy company located in the South East of the United Kingdom. We provide a wide range of IT Services. In particular, we focus on creating software application services, and have specific experience working in the gaming, auctioneer, valuation & license trade sector.
For more information on Raven Tracker or to find out how Elysian Labs can help you, please contact us.