Version 22.03 of Raven Tracker is now available. This release improves Xero Daily Journal export file compatibility, adding extra columns and supporting additional site configurations. The Weekly Wage Sheet Tronc (Tips) has also received bug fixes and usability enhancements.
- Add optional Till Variance to Xero Daily Journal export file
- Add Payee column (site code) to Xero Daily Journal export file
- Add Reference column (Week Number) to Xero Daily Journal file
- Add Next Day Banked lines to Xero Daily Journal file
- Add purchases to Xero Daily Journal export
- Xero tax rate based on Sage tax code and table context
- Add Tronc (Total Tips) column to wage sheet export page
- Add employee name & sage ref tooltip to Wage Sheet Tronc lines
- Enable fixed only pay employees on Wage Sheet Tronc (Tips) table
- Set points to 0 on Wage Sheet Tronc (Tips) line for fixed only pay
- Fix removal of employees from Wage Sheet Tronc (Tips) table after save
- Fix employee names disappear after Wage Sheet Tronc export
- Allow fixed pay to be reset on Wage Sheet Tronc (Tips) line
Weekly Wage Sheet Tronc (Tips) Table
A tronc is a pay arrangement used to distribute tips, gratuities and service charges among employees. More detailed information on Tronc is available on the Government services and information website.
The prior release of Raven Tracker added an optional Tronc Settings panel and employee table to the Weekly Wage Sheet.
The Tronc table itself allows clients to add staff with columns for fixed pay, total time worked, and a points system used to incentivise different staff members. The Total Time column is automatically updated based on the hours input in the Manager, Bar, Kitchen and Cleaner wage tables.
Some clients wanted to override the default points based system and input fixed pay only. This is now supported by setting the points column for an employee to zero. This then ignores the time worked but does award the fixed pay column.
It’s important to note that by enabling this option, it becomes the responsibility of the client to ensure the total tronc available is distributed correctly.
Xero Daily Journal
Sage and Xero both offer user-friendly, comprehensive accounting tools and services for businesses, accountants, and bookkeepers, including payroll, invoicing and expenses.
Raven Tracker already provides full integration with Sage 50 Accounts desktop software, supporting cash sheets, wage sheets and invoices.
Raven Tracker introduced Cash Sheet Xero Compatibility earlier this year for Accountants to test exports using the new Xero Daily Journal option.
This release improves the Xero Daily Journal file by exporting the entire cash sheet. Extra columns have been added to simplify output, and the optional Till Variance is now exported for sites whose actual cash is carried forward.
About Elysian Labs
Elysian Labs is a software development and consultancy company located in the South East of the United Kingdom. We provide a wide range of IT Services. In particular, we focus on creating software application services, and have specific experience working in the gaming, auctioneer, valuation & license trade sector.
For more information on Raven Tracker or to find out how Elysian Labs can help you, please contact us.