Version 1.5.16 of Raven Tracker is now available. This release adds a new Cash Sheet Statistical Summary, providing accountants a live statistical overview of all cash sheet activity. The Site Dashboard now has a Responsibility Panel, so it’s easier to see at a glance who is assigned to manage cash sheets, invoices and wages.
- Add Responsibility Panel to Site Dashboard page
- Add Cash Sheet Statistical Summary page to Navigator panel
- Add Wage Sheet Statistical Summary page to Navigator panel
- Add Site Status label to Cash Sheet Weekly Status page
- Add Site Status label to Wage Sheet Weekly Status page
- Add Starter Form button to Employee list pages
- Rename Junior Accountant to Accountant
- Framework bug fixes
Cash Sheet Statistical Summary Report
The new Cash Sheet Statistical Summary Report page provides accountants a live statistical overview of cash sheet activity for all active sites. Columns include,
|Oldest||Week Ending date of the first Cash Sheet for that site|
|Newest||Week Ending date of the most recent Cash Sheet|
|Total||Total number of cash sheets|
|Submit||Number of cash sheets waiting for client to submit|
|Verify||Number of cash sheets submitted, waiting to be verified|
|Export||Number of cash sheets submitted, verified, and ready for export|
|Accounts||User assigned to manage the cash sheets|
|Admin||User assigned to oversee the site|
There is also a new Wage Sheet Statistical Summary Report page providing similar functionality.
For all other enquiries, please send us a message.