Version 1.5.15 of Raven Tracker is now available. This release adds a new Weekly Cash Sheet Status Report. This provides accountants a live overview of cash sheet progression for all active sites.
- Add Weekly Cash Sheet Status Report page to Navigator panel
- Add weekly navigation controls to Wage Sheet Status Report page
- Fix error reporting in Furlough Claims when exporting wage sheets
- Update core server component requirements
- Server performance enhancements
- Miscellaneous framework updates
Weekly Cash Sheet Status Report
Similar in design to the recently added Weekly Wages Status Report, the new Weekly Cash Sheet Status Report provides accountants a live overview of cash sheet progression for all active sites.
There are four status columns for each site, containing either ✅ or ❌ to indicate if that task is complete or not.
The Active column indicates if the cash sheet exists.
The Submit column indicates if the client has submitted the sheet.
The Verify column indicates if the sheet has been verified by an accountant.
The Export column indicates if the cash sheet has been exported.
There is another column displaying the current cash balance being carried forward. This figure is bolded if it exceeded a certain threshold.
For all other enquiries, please send us a message.