Version 1.5.6 of Raven Tracker is now available. This release adds settings for pub owners to configure email notifications. For accountants, sites and companies have new states, and a change in state generates a notification displayed in the Navigator Panel.
- Add Panel Notifications for change in state of sites
- Add Panel Notifications for change in state of companies
- Add Email Notification Settings to Site Details page
- Add Clerical Accountant User Role to manage companies
- Add Employee Status check to Wage Sheet Sage Export report
- Streamline codes on Cash Sheet Journal Export for JAT sites
- Highlight archived records when displayed in form UI
- Archive button on employee record now Leaving/Returning
- Miscellaneous app bug fixes and tweaks
Email Notification Settings
The new Notification Settings panel on the Site Details page enables pub owners to configure if they receive notifications by email, and which address to send the notifications.
Regardless of the Email Notification Setting, all notifications will be posted to the Site Dashboard page.
Site & Company Notifications
For accountants, sites and companies have new internal state flags. A change in state generates a notification displayed in the Navigator Panel. There are also filter list pages for sites and companies on the Navigator Panel.
Status Code List
|New||A new company/site|
|Active||An active company/site|
|Leaving||A company/site marked as leaving|
|Left||A company/site processed as left|
|Returning||An existing company/site, previously left, has returned|
New Clerical Accountant User Role
A user role defines a set of privileges or permissions for users to perform a group of tasks. This release introduces a new Clerical Accountant user role. This user has exclusive permissions to process the new company states.
For all other enquiries, please send us a message.