Version 1.4.8 of Raven Tracker is now available! This release improves the cash sheet and wage sheet submission alert messages, providing a more detailed summary and detecting more potential issues. When confirming the sheet is OK to be processed, the alert message is saved in the System Log alongside the snapshot file.
- Improve formatting of Cash & Wage Sheet Submission alerts
- Add Cash Sheet Submission Alert to System Log with snapshot file
- Add Wage Sheet Submission Alert to System Log with snapshot file
- Add Wage Sheet Alert if rate of pay differs from employee record
- Add Balance Carried Forward and Variance to Cash Sheet Submit Alert
- Add is Actual Cash Carried Forward toggle to Site Details page
- Display if actual cash or calculated balance is C/F on Submission Alert
- Add Cash Sheet Info tooltip and icon to Cash Sheet page header
- Display last 100 events in all activity & system log pages
- Display last 50 sheets on Recent Cash & wage Sheet pages
- Miscellaneous framework bug fixes
Submission Alerts Saved to System Log
This release greatly enhances the alert messages displayed when submitting cash sheets and wage sheets, providing a more detailed summary and detecting more potential issues. On the cash sheet, the balance carried forward and variance are now clearly displayed, and the wage sheet now verifies the rate of pay matches with the employee record.
When a client submits a cash sheet or wage sheet, a snapshot file is created and saved in the System Log, and the accountants are informed the sheet is ready for further processing. This release saves the alert message alongside the snapshot file.
Verify Employee Rate of Pay
When submitting a wage sheet, the rate of pay for all employees is checked against the rate of pay on their employee record, and if there is a difference, this is noted in the Wage Sheet Submission alert.
When an employees rate of pay changes, this should be entered on the Employee Details page and the Update Payment button clicked. This button generates a notification for your accountant that the employees payment details have changed. When adding an employee to a wage sheet, their new rate of pay is automatically entered.
For all other enquiries, please send us a message.