Version 23.04 of Raven Tracker is now available. This release introduces support for importing third-party software timesheets and converting them directly into Raven Wage Sheets. BrightPay payslips and payroll files can also be uploaded with signature detection enabled.
- Add Wage Sheet PARiM Timesheet file importer
- Add Wage Sheet Import options to Site Details page
- Add signature detection for uploading BrightPay payslip files
- Add signature detection for uploading BrightPay payroll files
- Add Week Ending date to Cash Sheet Submission dialog message
- Add Week Ending date to Wage Sheet Submission dialog message
- Add Wage Sheet Import permission to Junior Accountant User Role
- Add Wage Sheet Import permission to Site General Manager User Role
- Add Wage Sheet Import permission to Site Bookkeeper User Role
- Add Wage Sheet Import permission to Site Owner User Role
- Add support for uploading plain text CSV files
- Set P32 as default upload payroll file option
- Framework bug fixes
This release introduces support for importing third-party software timesheets and converting them directly into Raven Wage Sheets. The Wage Sheet Import option is set by an accountant on the Site Details page.
Once the import option is set, a new Wage Sheet Import page will be visible in the wage sheet menu. The Import page itself is very simple, simply drag and drop the timesheet CSV file onto the window.
If there is a major error with the import operation, a red error message is displayed with the details and the import is abandoned.
If there are no problems at all, the import is performed and the report is blue with a list of all imported employees.
If any minor issues are found, the import is performed and the report is yellow with a list of all minor issues such as pay rate mismatches.
With this release, Raven Tracker now supports importing PARiM Timesheet CSV files, with other timesheet files already in testing.
BrightPay payslips and payroll files
For accountants, Raven previously introduced Site Signatures which is currently used to verify payslips and payroll files are uploaded to the correct site. If the signature is different from what’s on the payslip, the file is rejected and an error is displayed.
This release adds signature detection for uploading BrightPay payslips and payroll files.
About Elysian Labs
Elysian Labs is a software development and consultancy company located in the South East of the United Kingdom. We provide a wide range of IT Services. In particular, we focus on creating software application services, and have specific experience working in the gaming, auctioneer, valuation & license trade sector.
For more information on Raven Tracker or to find out how Elysian Labs can help you, please contact us.