Version 21.07 of Raven Tracker is now available. This release extends furlough (CJRS) support and automatically calculates the new 10% employer contribution to wages for hours not worked on export to Sage 50 Payroll.
- Extend Furlough Scheme (CJRS) support to September 2021
- Add Employer Contribution Wages for hours not worked on export
- Add Employer Contribution row to Sage 50 Payroll export
- Add Employer Contribution columns to Furlough Claim Sheet
- Add Pay Rate column (before adjustments) to Furlough Claim Sheet
- Append number of weeks searched to Employment History title
- Framework bug fixes
Calculate CJRS Employer Contributions from July 2021
The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) is extended until 30 September 2021. From 1 July 2021, the level of grant is reduced from 80% to 70%, and employers will be asked to contribute towards the cost of furloughed employees’ wages. To be eligible for the grant, employers must continue to pay furloughed employees 80% of their wages, up to a cap of £2,500 per month for the time they spend on furlough.
More detailed information on the changes are available on the Government services and information website.
The employer contribution of wages for hours not worked will be automatically calculated by Raven when exporting wage sheets.
Sage 50 Payroll
This employer contribution is represented as a new pay element for Sage 50 Payroll and introduces an additional line on export.
Furlough Claim Sheet
The Furlough Claim Sheet (CJRS) export filetype is similar to the Sage 50 Payroll export export file, but adds many additional columns making it easier to verify Furlough calculations, including the new employer contributions.
For all other enquiries, please send us a message.