Version 21.08 of Raven Tracker is now available. This release revitalises the Employment History page with a new Employment Summary table, breaking down total time and pay by category. Furlough lines now reflect the actual amount claimed by deducting hours worked for the appropriate week.
- Add new Employment Summary table to Employment History page
- Furlough lines on Employment History page updated to reflect claim
- Add Default Search options (Calendar, Tax, 52 weeks) to Site Details page
- Add Cross Mark ‘X’ icon to employee list when starter form not available
- Set ‘Dashboard & Email’ Notification as default on Payroll upload page
- Improve performance of NET Sales calculations on Wage Sheet KPI page
- Display week count in advanced search results widget
- Display wage type in wage sheet search widget title
- Enable Pub Owners to view Company Information page
- Company Notes only visible to Accountant Users
- Site Notes only visible to Accountant Users
- Remove employee permissions from Guest Accountant
- Update permissions on Nominal Ledger pages
- Update permissions on Supplier pages
- Update permissions on Company pages
- Framework security updates
- Framework bug fixes
Employment History and Summary
The Employment History Search tab previously introduced has been completely rewritten. The Employment History default search period is now defined by the Default Search option on the Site Details page.
Default Search Options
|None||Do not perform default search|
|Calendar Year (January)||Search from beginning of Calendar Year|
|Tax Year (April)||Search from beginning of Tax Year|
|Past 52 Weeks||Search the past 52 weeks|
The default option for most sites is the Tax Year (April). Regardless of the default option, the search parameters are easily changed by expanding the Advanced Search panel and clicking the start and end dates.
Like before, each wage sheet line for the employee is compiled in a single results table. However, Furlough lines now reflect the actual amount claimed by deducting hours worked for the appropriate week.
There is now also a new Employment Summary table, breaking down total time and pay by category during the period searched. Categories include Holiday Pay Due, Holiday Entitled, Holiday Taken, Work, Furlough, Overtime etc.
For all other enquiries, please send us a message.