Version 1.5.13 of Raven Tracker is now available. This release adds 4-4-5 Calendar Payroll support. This enables accountants to select multiple wage sheets to be exported at once to Sage Payroll.
- Enable multiple wage sheets to be exported at once
- Add ‘Recent Payslips’ list page to Wage Sheet Site Panel
- Add Payroll ‘Weekly’, ‘Calendar 4-4-5’ & ‘Never’ options
- Add Payroll Run column to Wage Sheet Status Report
- Display Payroll Run configuration on Wage Sheet Export page
- Display multi-select wage sheet export table based on settings
- Zero furlough claim if hours worked greater than furloughed hours
- Add employee report if hours worked greater than furloughed hours
- Remove Wage Sheets from Sidebar when Payroll set to None
- Remove Employees from Sidebar when Payroll set to None
- Framework bug fixes
Wage Sheet 4-4-5 Calendar Payroll Export
This release adds a new 4-4-5 Calendar Payroll Run option. Once set, the Wage Sheet Export page will now allow accountants to select multiple wage sheets to be exported at once.
On a 4-4-5 payroll, workers are paid monthly, however, the number of weeks included in their pay may be either four or five, depending on how many complete weeks are included in that month.
Selecting the correct number of weeks is currently managed by the accountant and not Raven. Clicking Export creates a single file for all available filetypes, including the Sage Payroll Template option.
About Elysian Labs
Elysian Labs is a software development and consultancy company located in the South East of the United Kingdom. We provide a wide range of IT Services. In particular, we focus on creating software application services, and have specific experience working in the gaming, auctioneer, valuation & license trade sector.
For more information on Raven Tracker or to find out how Elysian Labs can help you, please contact us.