Raven Tracker 1.5.12
Version 1.5.12 of Raven Tracker is now available. This release adds a new Weekly Wage Sheet Status Report. This provides accountants a live overview of wage sheet progression for all active sites.
- Add Weekly Status Report to Wage Sheet Navigator Panel
- Use optional JAT Actual Income line on Cash Sheet Journal Export
- Use JAT Actual Income line to calculate Cash Sheet Balance Owing
- Enable filtering of JAT sites on Navigator Panel pages
- Increase default number of ‘records per page’ to 100
- Force page refresh when updating Cash Sheet
- Database performance enhancements
- Miscellaneous framework updates
Weekly Wage Sheet Status Report
The new Weekly Wage Sheet Status Report page provides accountants a live overview of wage sheet progression for all active sites.
There are four status columns for each site, containing either ✅ or ❌ to indicate if that task is complete or not.
The Active column indicates if the wage sheet exists.
The Submit column indicates if the client has submitted the sheet.
The Process column indicates if the wage sheet has been exported.
The Payslips column indicates if the payslips have been uploaded.
About Elysian Labs
Elysian Labs is a software development and consultancy company located in the South East of the United Kingdom. We provide a wide range of IT Services. In particular, we focus on creating software application services, and have specific experience working in the gaming, auctioneer, valuation & license trade sector.
For more information on Raven Tracker or to find out how Elysian Labs can help you, please contact us.
Leave a Reply