Version 1.5.8 of Raven Tracker is now available. This releases adds a ‘Remember Me’ option to the login panel, enabling users to be logged in automatically on subsequent visits. For accountants there is a new weekly Cash Balance Report.
- Add ‘Remember Me’ option to login panel
- Add Search Cash Balances page to Navigator Panel
- Optimise Cash Sheet Navigator SQL queries
- Optimise Wage Sheet Navigator SQL queries
- Optimise Employees Navigator SQL queries
- Payroll file signature check now scans entire PDF
- Fix Cash Sheet Submission alert (Next Day Banked)
- Fix setting of default VAT Estimate if value not entered
- Fix new secure password issue when adding new users
- Fix Pub Assistant access to Wage Template
Remember Me Login Option
Once a user logs into Raven Tracker, their login credentials are usually stored until the user log out or closes their web browser. The next time the user accesses the application, they would have to login again.
The login panel now features a new Remember Me option. Clicking this before signing stores your login credentials on device for 14 days, meaning you’ll automatically be logged in on subsequent visits.
Cash Balance Report
For accountants, there is a new Cash Balance Report accessible from the Navigator Panel. This allows you to select the week ending date from a calendar, which then retrieves the cash sheets across all sites for that week.
The result set includes opening and closing cash balances, gross sales, total banked and variances. This enables accountants to easily examine all weekly cash sheets and quickly spot if any clients are not completing their cash sheets correctly.
About Elysian Labs
Elysian Labs is a software development and consultancy company located in the South East of the United Kingdom. We provide a wide range of IT Services. In particular, we focus on creating software application services, and have specific experience working in the gaming, auctioneer, valuation & license trade sector.
For more information on Raven Tracker or to find out how Elysian Labs can help you, please contact us.