Version 1.5.7 of Raven Tracker is now available. This release adds a new Junior Accountant User Role and grants payroll read permissions to Pub Managers. The Raven framework has received significant performance improvements, security updates and bug fixes.
- Add New Junior Accountant User Role
- Add Read Payroll Files permission to Pub Manager User Role
- Fix hidden Employee Processed button after change in pay
- Framework performance improvements
- Framework security updates
- Framework bug fixes
User Role Updates
A user role defines a set of privileges or permissions for users to perform a group of tasks.
This release introduces a new Junior Accountant user role. This user is similar to the Senior Accountant user role, however a Junior Accountant has some restrictions, they cannot edit Nominal Codes and cannot unlock exported cash sheets.
The Pub Manager user role has been expanded. These users have been granted permission to view all payroll files. This includes P32’s, P35’s and Sage Payroll History Reports.
For all other enquiries, please send us a message.