Version 1.4.5 of Raven Tracker is now available! For accountants, this release adds a verification check to uploaded payslips and other payroll files, ensuring the files being uploaded belong to the actual client.
- Add optional ‘Signature’ to Site Details (Accountants only)
- Add verification check to uploaded payslip files (match signature)
- Add verification check to uploaded payroll files (match signature)
- Add new Franchisee User Role (wage sheets and employees)
- Add running balance notice to Cash Sheet Submission alert
- Miscellaneous framework bug fixes
Verify Uploaded Payslips & Payroll Files
Accountants can upload Payslips and Payslip Summary files directly onto exported Wage Sheets, and there is a separate Upload page for other payroll files such as P32 and P35 files. For peace of mind, this release performs a verification check on all these files, ensuring the files being uploaded belong to the actual client.
This check is achieved by examining the contents of the file and verifying the pub name on the payroll file matches the new signature field set on the Site Details page. If the pub name is different from the Signature, the file is rejected and an error is displayed.
For all other enquiries, please send us a message.