Version 1.4.1 of Raven Tracker is now available! This release introduces reporting of key performance indicators, or KPIs, for wages to sales ratios. The Cash Sheet Daily Journal has also been updated to provide more granular daily data covering more categories.
- Add Wage Sheet Key Performance Indicator page to Site Panel
- Add Wage KPI option to Cash Sheet configuration page
- Payslip Files on wage list open in new tab by default
- Add new Unlock Permissions for Cash and Wage Sheets
- Recent Cash & Wage Sheets page returns last 20 sheets
- Submit Cash Sheet Reminders no longer displayed to accountants
- Remove Cash Sheet ‘Sales Journal’ Export option
- Remove Cash Sheet ‘Expenses Journal’ Export option
- Export daily sales & purchase clear lines in Cash Sheet Daily Journal
- Export daily expenses, banking & variance in Cash Sheet Daily Journal
Key Performance Indicators for Wages
Key Performance Indicators, or KPIs, cover important aspects of an organisation’s accomplishments in a given time period. By measuring something it is possible to establish whether you are on target to meet a goal within a given period or not.
The new Wage Sheet KPI page compares wages against sales. A wages to sales ratio is a simple accounting calculation that allows any retail business to determine the value of its workforce as a function of its revenue. The basic calculation in Raven is total weekly wages divided by weekly gross sales.
When a wages to sales ratio is higher, it means the staff are performing poorly or too many staff are on shift. When the wages to sales ratio falls, it indicates greater efficiency and higher profits for the business. This release enables a pub owner to track the business overall sales efficiency. The next release of Raven Tracker will provide comparisons by category.
For all other enquiries, please send us a message.