Version 1.3.6 of Raven Tracker is now available! This release improves the workflow of cash sheets and wage sheets by adding alerts. Reminders are displayed to users to submit their cash and wage sheets once complete. A confirmation dialog is now shown when deleting a cash sheet expense line or a wage sheet employee line.
- Add ‘Copy to Clipboard’ button to Employee input fields
- Add confirmation dialog when deleting a cash sheet expense line
- Add confirmation dialog when deleting a wage sheet employee line
- Display alert if previous cash or wage sheet has not been submitted
- Display alert to submit current cash or wage sheet after week end date
- Improve appearance of sheets for users without write access
Submitting Cash & Wage Sheets
Once a cash sheet or wage sheet is completed, the client should click the green ‘Submit for Processing’ button. When a client submits a sheet for processing, they are declaring all the information in the sheet is correct, and once submitted, the sheet is locked and cannot be changed.
When a client submits a cash sheet or wage sheet, a snapshot file is created and saved in the System Log, and the accountants are informed the sheet is ready for further processing.
Submitting cash sheets and wage sheets is therefore critical to the Raven workflow, however clients can easily forgot to click the submit button. This release checks the status of the previous week when opening or creating a new sheet and displays a reminder the user if that sheet hasn’t been submitted. A check is also performed on the current sheet once the week ending date has elapsed.
For all other enquiries, please send us a message.