Version 1.1.3 of Raven Tracker is now available, alerting users to unsaved changes.
- Alert users to unsaved changes if they attempt to leave a page
- Company Owners and Site Managers can now register suppliers
- Fix Chrome autofill issue on Register Supplier page
- Hide archived Suppliers on Register Supplier page
- Hide archived Registered Suppliers on Add Invoice page
- Add ‘unlock’ button for accountants after sheets exported
- Miscellaneous framework security updates
Alert Users to Unsaved Changes
Some users have found themselves losing data when editing cash sheet or wage sheets. Raven will now alert a user if they attempt to leave a page without first saving their changes.
Your accountants maintain a comprehensive list of suppliers with associated expense types. Company Owners and Site Managers can now register any of these suppliers.
When the accountants archive a supplier from the master list, it now automatically disappears from the supplier registration page and no longer appears in the supplier list when adding a new invoice.
For all other enquiries, please send us a message.