Version 1.1.1 of Raven Tracker is now available featuring improved Cash Sheet navigation.
- Disable changes to numbers on Cash Sheet via mouse scrolling
- Disable changes to numbers on Cash Sheet via keyboard scrolling
- Move horizontally between cells on Cash Sheet using ‘tab’ key
- Move vertically between cells on Cash Sheet using ‘arrow’ keys
- Miscellaneous framework bug fixes
Cash Sheet Navigation Improvements
A lot of users have not liked how the scroll wheel on the mouse can increase or decrease numbers in the cells on the cash sheet as they found themselves inadvertently changing data.
This release has disabled changes to numbers on the Cash Sheet via the mouse scroll wheel and using the arrow up/down keys on the keyboard. The mouse scroll wheel now simply scrolls the page, and the keyboard arrow up/down keys now move vertically between cash sheet lines. The tab and shift tab keys continue to be used to move horizontally between cells.
For all other enquiries, please send us a message.