Version 21.10 of Raven Tracker is now available. This release enables accountants to add Company Directors and Shareholders to company records. The Cash Sheet Funds Transfer table has now been split into separate In/Out tables, making them easier to use.
- Split Cash Sheet Funds Transfer into separate In/Out tables
- Add Missing Site Signatures page to Navigator Panel
- Add Company Owners pages to Company in Navigator Panel
- Add Company Owners pages to Company in Site Panel
- Add new Company Owner permissions
- Add new ‘Copy to Clipboard’ quick access buttons
- Use new ‘Copy to Clipboard for employee page input fields
- Add ‘Copy to Clipboard’ buttons to Company page input fields
- Add ‘Copy to Clipboard’ buttons to Site page input fields
- Add Company status label to Company Information page
- Fix Employment History when furlough line is zero
- Fix page refresh bug on copy address button
- Framework security updates
- Framework bug fixes
Add Company Directors and Shareholders
This release adds new Company Owner pages for accountant users to add Company Directors and Shareholders. These pages are accessible from the Navigator and Site Panels, and the list and details pages are viewable by pub owners.
Cash Sheet Funds Transfer
The Cash Sheet Funds Transfer table has expanded for most clients over the past 18 months with delivery options and more. To make the Funds Transfer table easier to use, the table has now been split into separate Funds Transfer In and Funds Transfer Out tables.
Missing Site Signatures
For accountants, Raven previously introduced Site Signatures which is currently used to verify payslips and payroll files are uploaded to the correct site. If the pub name is different from the Signature, the file is rejected and an error is displayed.
This release adds a simple list of sites where the site signature has not been set, making it easy to identify the sites where the signature needs to be set.
About Elysian Labs
Elysian Labs is a software development and consultancy company located in the South East of the United Kingdom. We provide a wide range of IT Services. In particular, we focus on creating software application services, and have specific experience working in the gaming, auctioneer, valuation & license trade sector.
For more information on Raven Tracker or to find out how Elysian Labs can help you, please contact us.