Version 1.5.11 of Raven Tracker is now available. This release adds drag & drop sorting of employees on Wage Sheet tables, adds a new Wage Template export filetype, and saves snapshot files to the Activity Log whenever the Wage Template is changed.
- Add Wage Template Simple Spreadsheet filetype
- Add Wage Template Snapshot file to Activity Log
- Add drag & drop sorting of employees on Wage Sheet
- Add drag & drop sorting of employees on Wage Template
- Disable furlough table on Wage Sheets for non admin users
- Disable furlough table on Wage Template for non admin users
- Add edit furlough table permission to Pub Bookkeeper role
- Enable Wage Template ‘active’ checkbox column for all users
- Init Wage Sheet from Template includes leaver employees
- Force page refresh when updating Wage Template
- Force page refresh when updating Wage Sheet
Wage Template Snapshot Files
This release introduces a new Wage Template Simple Spreadsheet filetype. This new filetype retains all the detailed information seen on screen in the Wage Template itself, including if a Wage Template line is active or not, and is ideal for opening in standard spreadsheet applications for analysis.
Now whenever the Wage Template is updated, a snapshot file is automatically created and saved in the Activity Log. This snapshot file is created using the Wage Template Simple Spreadsheet filetype.
As well as the snapshot file, the Activity Log includes the user and when the Wage Template was updated, along with any relevant report data.
Drag & Drop Employees
This release also adds drag & drop support to employees on the Wage Sheet and Wage Template category tables. This is most easily done from the Total Time column, where hovering over this column changes the cursor to indicate the new functionality.
This enables simple sorting of employees. More significantly, if there is a leaver employee on the wage sheet who needs deleting but is in the middle of the table, you can now drag the employee to the bottom of the table, and then click the delete button.
Disable Furlough Table
The Furloughed Staff table is now disabled on the Wage Sheet and Wage Template for all users except accountants. This is because the furloughed employees and their eligible hours are calculated by your accountants and cannot be changed. For more details on the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, please see the Government services and information website.
Clients can still sort employees on the Furlough table using the new drag & drop support, and clients can be withdrawn from the furlough scheme by deactivating the employee on Wage Template active column. A note should also be added to the wage sheet itself.
For all other enquiries, please send us a message.