Version 1.4.3 of Raven Tracker is now available! This release adds explicit notification of employee payment changes, prevents inputting negative values onto the cash sheet, and alerts about potentially incomplete data when submitting a Cash Sheet.
- Prevent negative number keyboard entry on cash sheet
- Prevent negative number pasted on cash sheet
- Alert user attempting to input negative value on cash sheet
- Alert about incomplete data on Cash Sheet Submission
- Add new Update Payment button to Employee Details page
- Add additional Employee states and display on Details page
- Separate Company Info from main Company Details page
- Numerous Database Query Optimisations
- Miscellaneous framework bug fixes
Notification of Employee Payment Changes
For clients, there is a new Update Payment button on the Employee Details page. Clicking this button generates a notification for your accountant that this employees payment details have changed.
For accountants, there are new Updated Payment filter list pages on the Navigator and Site Panels. The Employee Status codes have also expanded to accommodate this new functionality.
Employee Status List
|Complete||An active employee in sync with Sage Payroll|
|Pending Form||A new employee without a Starter Form|
|Starter Form||A new employee with Starter Form|
|Leaving||An employee marked as leaving|
|Left||An employee processed as left, in sync with Sage Payroll|
|Update Pay||An employee payment details have changed|
|Returning||An existing employee, previously left, has now returned|
For all other enquiries, please send us a message.