Version 1.4.2 of Raven Tracker is now available! This release adds additional key performance indicator (KPI) wages to sales ratio categories for Liquor, Food, Bar (Liquor & Food combined) & Accommodation.
- Add Wage KPI categories for Liquor, Food, Bar & Accommodation
- Add link to cash sheet in week column on Wage Sheet KPI page
- Net Sales column now reports sales all on Wage Sheet KPI page
- Merge extra taxes with Extra Wages on Wage Sheet KPI page
- Separate Additional Site Info from main Site Details page
- Numerous Database Query Optimisations
Additional Wage KPI Categories
Introduced in the last release, the Wage Sheet KPI (Key Performance Indicator) compares wages against sales. A wages to sales ratio is a simple accounting calculation to enable a retail business to determine the value of its workforce as a function of its revenue.
The basic calculation in Raven Tracker is total weekly wages divided by weekly gross sales, enabling a pub owner to track the business overall sales efficiency. This release adds additional categories for Bar (Liquor & Food), Liquor, Food & Accommodation.
When a wages to sales ratio is higher, it means the staff are performing poorly or too many staff are on shift. When the wages to sales ratio falls, it indicates greater efficiency and higher profits for the business.
For all other enquiries, please send us a message.